DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to increase the ride height in my 2016 Bighorn. With that said, I would like to increase the ride height all the way around and DO NOT want to level the truck. With a fiberglass camper shell and a large bird dog box in the back, I’m already sitting level. I also tow a travel trailer during the summer with 550# hitch weight. Even with weight distribution, the truck still sags a fair amount in the rear end. I don’t thrash the truck, but I do use it in the mountains to hunt, so I’d like to retain a decent ride as well and not feel like I’m riding around in a ton-truck. I have looked at different things and I’m not really sure which direction I should go. I like the idea of Bilstein 5100’s up front, but the rear has me scratching my head. Blocks? Springs? Bags? Of the three, I’m the least in favor of bags. Help!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
3 month old post I know, but I just saw this, I will give my $.02 and say, not to get the RCX 3" kit. Rides rough as can be. I have a post here now asking for input on new shocks, after some research, Bilstein looks like the way to go. You can get up to 2.8" lift in front with their kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts