DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Just wanted some opinions on Summit Racing rotors. I'm looking at getting some cross drilled rotors and some bendix ceramic pads. for under $300 shipped to canada that seams like a pretty good deal.

Anyone running with them or any advice? please be honest and consider I'm on a tight budget. doing some mountain driving but no towing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought they would be otherwise that would just kill their rep.

Found people on Mustang forums liking them too just wanted to see what Dodge owners thought.

Anyone else got any ideas?

·
Registered
86 Posts
www.wundercarparts.com has Powerslot drilled.slotted rotors with Evolution Ceramic pads for $221 with free shipping or with HD Towing/truck pads for $250. If you call them they usually give it to you cheaper yet than whats advertised on the net. Ive dealt with these guys a few times and their prices and service are hard to beat

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys.

I called Wundercarparts but he said the shipping to Canada was really expensive and that most guys get stuff shipped to the border. its a 5hr drive 1 way for me!

How do I PM Craig at Autoanything?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.