DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im excited! Just ordered my new super pro street spin tech muffler to replace my restrictive flowmaster so I hope it work and sounds good. The spintechs are supposed to flow even better than the magnaflow so hope they are nice. Diablo tuner with tune from inertia and cam to come soon. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Cool!

Where'd you hear they flow better than the magnaflows? Not saying your wrong just wondering if there's data to back it up. I'm about to buy a muffler...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Im excited! Just ordered my new super pro street spin tech muffler to replace my restrictive flowmaster so I hope it work and sounds good. The spintechs are supposed to flow even better than the magnaflow so hope they are nice. Diablo tuner with tune from inertia and cam to come soon. Can't wait!!
is that a straight through muffler? im running a dyno max bullet muffler right now turned down before axle. i just had a custom y pipe built and it sounds a lot better! im just wondering because when i get some Lt headers im prolly gonna change mufflers too

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is that a straight through muffler? im running a dyno max bullet muffler right now turned down before axle. i just had a custom y pipe built and it sounds a lot better! im just wondering because when i get some Lt headers im prolly gonna change mufflers too
Yes it a straight through design like magnaflow but with no sound deadening material to wear out. Check out there website. They have flow, sound and a few other nice charts and diagrams. And if you don't see the inlet/oulet still you like they can custom weld one for you.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
i like my straight through with sound deadening material, I like it really quiet in the cab... and beating everyone who equates loud with performance...than again, i can out loud almost everyone with a flip of the switch...

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I ran flows on my truck years ago..if it weren't for the fact i wanted it quieter in the cab i would have never known how much power i was leavin on the table...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ran flows on my truck years ago..if it weren't for the fact i wanted it quieter in the cab i would have never known how much power i was leavin on the table...
Yeah that's what I hear. I like the sound of the flowmaster but after hearing how much more restrictive they are I wanted to see if I gain with a straight through design. Once I get it installed I will try and post a video if I can figure out how.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts