DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at getting the Flashpag 3842 for my 2012 Ram 1500 hemi 4x4. i have S&B CAI, Fastman 85mm TB . Hemi catchcan, Borla Xrl racing exhaust. What are the pros and cons of this turner on a 2012 please NO 2013-14s reply since i know they have issues with those year trucks. And can you disable MDS and tune the tranny? And does anyone have one for sale? Thinking of buying new one Monday.

Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have had the 3842 for a few days now and love it!Only used the 87 tune so far But definitely more response and shifts firmer and of course NO MDS!installation after updating was very easy.I would recommend it for every Ram.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is there any advanced tuning for tranny? Or is it all plug in play?
A shop wanted to charge me $35 to install it. He said he goes into the advanced tuning ok the transmission and adjusts it. Is this true or its automatically set in the programming?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got mine over a week ago when I got it I updated it I got an Error Code #55 they fixed that then I updated it again then got an Error Code E-43 then they wanted me to updated so their Engineers can look at it then that update failed saying Datebase Error #16 their Tech Support is great if it wasn't for them I just about ready to give it back to them and get my money back I heard it was a piece of shit I should have listened

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand and if you read my post it says no 13-14s comment. We all know the Superchips are flacky with ymthose year models as of now. But thanks for your comment on the Superchip for 2013 Ram

1 - 6 of 6 Posts