DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm selling my superchips 3865 tuner as I'm going to be doing internal work on my motor and need custom tuning. For those of you that are looking for a tuner to go with your bolt on mods, the superchips tuner will suit you great. The 3865 will fit any OBDII port on all magnum engines and according to summit racing, it has many other applications. Check your application here:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SRC-3865/Application/?prefilter=1

I have ALL original packaging for the tuner. I also have the cable for the tuner to hook up to your computer. I can guarantee that I will have the tuner unlocked for you, I've been on the forum for years, I've done a few transactions over the forum as well. I'm not out there to screw you.

Browse ebay and look at the prices of the tuners, BIN (buy it now) is over $300. I also found an auction for $270 right now but it currently has bids.

I'm offering it to you guys for $230, no shipping charges. I've only used the tuner to load the performance tune, change my tire size, then kept it in my center console. It's a good little tuner for those not too serious. It also includes a towing and economy tuning set up as well! Send me a PM and I will get back to ya ASAP

·
Registered
292 Posts
will you take 200?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what i was factoring in is shipping charges since it's not free.

·
Registered
292 Posts
K I won't nickel and dime. Its for a friend and I've seen them for 200 so I figured I'd ask. I got mine a long time ago. No offense hopefully. I'll take it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have paypal if you want to pm me your info

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold. I Pm'd you the information.

·
Registered
292 Posts