DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am happy to say that there should be another tuner available for the 6.4 here soon. Superchips picked my 2014 6.4 hemi up from my house today and will be using it as their test truck. This is the second time I have done this for them. I am super excited to get my truck back even though I am deployed and won't be able to drive it until I get home in a few months. However my wife will get to tell me how much more fun it will be. So moral of the story is if your looking for a tuner wait a few weeks and see what Superchips has to offer!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I guarantee when you get back theyll just get it done. their slow to release things. and not always proper anyway

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got my truck back from Superchips. I must say I am impressed with the numbers they were able to gain. I went, with a 93 octane tune, from 308 rwhp to 330 rwhp and gained 60 lbft of torque at 2200 rpm. I still haven't made it home but I am excited to drive it and see the difference.:smileup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looking online still cannot find a tuner. Whats model number? 6.4 hemi challenger or 300 all i can find. Thanks

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
This is interesting considering they haven't done any HD rams in the past. Care to post the dyno before and after or correspondence with the company??

·
Registered
756 Posts
so....? guessing this was a sham?
Sure looks that way. It's confounding to me that they drag their feet so
Much for Mopar stuff but foam at the mouth for any GM variant.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts