DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 3535 Posts

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supporting Member Benefits
Membership Hierarchy and Promotions

Paid Subscriptions and their advantages. Like additional storage space for uploads and private messages. More storage space in the Member Gallery, LESS ADS!! Immediate access to the classifieds, and private messages, etc.

It should be noted that no one is expected to donate or subscribe to be able to use the general forums. It just helps cover expenses, and allows us to offer additional functionality and benefits to those who do.

If you can't help out by becoming a "Supporting Member", that's cool. We still love you! What you can do, is SPREAD THE WORD about www.RamforumZ.com to your friends and family! If you have your own web site, post a link to us! Anything to help drive new members here would be greatly appreciated!

To access the payment processor, go to your user control panel. On the lower left of the screen there is a Misc. section. Find it, and click on "Paid Subscriptions" for a list of the available options. If you support us, a huge thumbs up to you! Thanks! If you do not use paypal, you can call us with your credit card and we can handle it that way if you prefer!

If there are any questions please post them in this thread. Thanks! :smileup:

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sweet!!!! Much love :smileup::smileup: to member BlueJet, who just became this sites first Site Supporter! Thank you very much for that!!!!! :wavey:

:pepper: :bananalama: :spinning: :woohoo: :wave: :999: :Banana01: :beerchug:

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW! A MASSIVE THUMBS UP :smileup::smileup::smileup::smileup: goes out to member MrDodge300, who just became our first Level 4 Site Supporter! Thank you very much for that! Much appreciated!!!!

:spinning: :pepper: :beerchug: :Banana01: :999: :head3: :ura1: :w00t:

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have been away and want to thank BJ for being our first site supporter MrDodge300 for shooting straight to level IV. Both of you are veteran members of the forumZs and know the value of members that are site supporters. We appreciate this and thank you. :999::beerchug:

·
Registered
922 Posts
see MRD....we are here for your entertainment...don't forget to tip your waitress! lol, I have a habit of assigning nicknames, wanted or not, if you have not noticed you have become MRD....lol now get your mind out of the gutter and get to work! ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
see MRD....we are here for your entertainment...don't forget to tip your waitress! lol, I have a habit of assigning nicknames, wanted or not, if you have not noticed you have become MRD....lol now get your mind out of the gutter and get to work! ;)
well now for the tip....
Look both way b4 crossing the street
and if my mind ever leave the gutter it only goes to the sewer

·
Banned
56,675 Posts
BUMP!!! Hey all you new members! If you are enjoying this board and getting good use out of it, why not support it and keep it going? It is easy and you get the satisfaction of being a part of something good!! Come on! :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:4-jump2: :wave: :bananalama: :spinning: :woohoo: :w00t: :ura1:

Much thanks :smileup: to member LYC79, for just becoming a Site Supporter!!!
Much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
You're welcome ! The truth is that I couldn't stand anymore the google ads here ... ... j/k !
No really I'm glad to help, also this forum is great and I'm spending and enjoying a lot of time here :smileup: That's the least I can do.
Hey I like my new green name !!!:)

1 - 20 of 3535 Posts