DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order this from ebay on Monday and got in it the mail on Thursday. I live in Pittsburgh and they are located in Baldwin Park California. The solid machined anodized aluminum was much more appetizing than other higher priced welded leveling kits. I paid $75 with free shipping. The instructions included were good enough to get me through the process but there were no pictures for guys like me that dont know all the suspension part names. The most I have ever done was change my oil and rotate my tires. It took me about 6 hours to install but I really took my time. The only issue I ran into was when trying to tighten the bolt on the upper controll arm, the shaft just rotated and I couldnt figure out how to tighten so I will have to take it to the shop on Monday, but thats not because of the lift kit. I didnt get a full 2 inches out of it but I got close. The measurements are from the top of the rim to the bottom of the wheel well. Its hard as hell to find a level place in pittsburgh to take the pics and the ground slopes a little from right to left in the pics. next are wrangler duratracs 275/65/R20 which are the same width as the stock tires and 1 inch taller. The cheapest I have been able to find these are from treaddepot.com.

Pics:smileup:
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/billyhud21/Ram/

·
Registered
21 Posts
make sure you get your front end aligned...I paid 300 bucks to have mine done and it included the alignment..they put the biggest one they could in the front but the measurement still have it with about a 1 inch rake in the front still..but the side steps are level all the way down...wierd..lol..but well worth it when you pull up next to another that hasnt been leveled..also you can run 37 inch tires with a leveling kit..

·
Registered
896 Posts
was the quality worth it? I saw this leveling kit and it also comes with the rear block.. I am not sure how the quality is though so I didn't want to pull the trigger on it just yet.. if they are good though then I will go for it when I upgrade my tires to the 315/70/17's.. also did yours come with the shock adjuster or did you just buy different shocks?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts