DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if I should be posting here or in the 4x4 discussion area but here goes nothing … I have a 2010 1500 SLT 4.7L and I keep snapping sway bar end links. I have tried the HD ones. I have tried the rough country ones, I have tried every other kind that I can find. My truck does get used like a truck, I do end up driving roads that make people cringe but I do not tow anything. After replacing them for the 10th time, I have just left them snapped and have been driving like that with lots of body roll. So does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

·
Registered
7 Posts
You mean the front end-links? You are repeatedly breaking them? Are you installing them correctly? Got pictures of an installed one so we can see how its installed?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post a picture of the installed / broken one tomorrow when there is light to take a pic. And yes, I am sure I have installed it correctly, they are not really parts that you can mess up the install on

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey everyone, sorry for the late reply. If anyone else is having this issue, check out the 4x4 section. I posted the same question and a fellow member was kind enough to point me towards HD off road ones cause apparently other people have the same issues when they run harsh roads. Picked up a set of SPXMaxx Sway bar links part# SPX-SMX-1300 from a suggestion from rsmram and couldn't be happier ! Its not about over tightening and crushing, its about the roads I drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts