1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i think he knows to tap into the negative and positive i believe he wants to know which wire is which and i have done this install on my 09 but i cannot rember which wires are which but im sure someone will chime in on this and let you know

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think he knows to tap into the negative and positive i believe he wants to know which wire is which and i have done this install on my 09 but i cannot rember which wires are which but im sure someone will chime in on this and let you know
Yeah, I do know how to go about splicing it in like you said but I just don't know which wire goes to the turn signal and which one goes to the marker light. I don't own a meter guage or a tester but if I have to I could buy one, just hoping someone had done this mod on an '06 and could enlighten me.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
im sure someone will chime in at some point bud but just be patience lol did you happen to check around on youtube or somethin to see if they tell ya?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.