• Nothing - Leave it Stock

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I have been thinking about adding a decal to the tailgate but wanted some opinions to what would look best. I have included the original and two versions that I was thinking about. Let me know what you think. Oh, and just imagine the taillights tinted... cause they will be.

Version 1

Version 2

Version 1

Version 2

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Version 3 for me too.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to keep the badges on, but black them out so they blend in with the black stripe... If that helps make up minds... :smileup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I say plain but if you have to, number 2 or make it more like the AAR cuda stripe. That would be cool!
Not sure u have seen this before... Have any pictures of what you mean?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Have u thought of simply color matching your emblem to the truck? I think it really cleans up the tail gate. If u haven't seen one look at my album I did it to mine was easy and came out great.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I Just came up with a different idea... I will draw it up and post it here to see what you all think. I am trying to add some subtle graphics that pop but are not too over the wall.

·
Registered
797 Posts
none of the above, black out your ram head and call it a day

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, so here is my other idea. I am trying to break up the bland on the tailgate with some decals. What do you all think of this?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok all, not going to do the cuda stripe... that belongs on a Cuda or a Dodge car.

I have decided that I am going to get my custom stripe made! I go Thursday to get it put on!! A friend of mine is going to do the install for me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
jmho. i dont care for any of these. and the fade idea cant really be a decal. unless you print it on clear vinyl i guess, but it would be hard to cut it on that curve.

If your worried its too plain, you should work on the sides first. then take that idea into the tail gate and hood. but just a little fade on the tailgate would go unnoticed.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I have decided that I am going to get my custom stripe made! I go Thursday to get it put on!! A friend of mine is going to do the install for me!
So which one did you choose?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts