DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday, a few buddies and I went out 4-wheelin. We had 2 Wranglers (1 stock, the other w/4" lift), 1 Cherokee and me with the Power Wagon. We went to Haspin Acres in Indiana. Great time. I really got to see what my truck was made of. I will admit I got stuck twice, but got to pull the winch out and get me out, and someone else. Also took full advantage of the disconnecting sway/stabilizer bar. So awesome. Here's a few pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
looks like a blast! cant wait to get back out 4 wheeling :) thanks for the pics

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any time. It was a lot of fun. It was really cool how capable it is. I have had people say looks like you had fun as well as ask me what the hell is wrong with me for taking a brand new truck out and doing that.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
looks like a lot of fun brother...good to see the PW in action !

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sounds like the Powerwagon knows how to get into trouble then get out. Gotta love a winch and the cash it saves pulling you out rather them having to wait for a tow truck,pay by the mile,pay by the foot of cable extended.etc...
And,wait,a new truck off road - - that's wrong WHY !!!.
IN my neck of the woods we have hundreds of miles of off roading options.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spuds- agreed on the cost of a tow. Yea, I know, taking my new truck off road. It was fun. Only owned it 2 months. Call me crazy. Luckily it wasn't a total slop fest with mud. That's what I was worried about. I didn't want stuff caked all over it forever. But, it was good to see how it crawled up stuff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice job, now you have me excited to take mine out when I get it. Might have to give you a call though, I have no winch and a history of finding the limits of my ride.

·
Registered
337 Posts
We have fire roads that you can run on for hour and never see the same patch of dirt.Then pass through small towns get out of town then another few hours of you and the bumps and ruts and mud and dust.. I'm getting the itch for some mud and dust.
Use you PW for the fun of it all when you can....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts