DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like many other people, I will get some money back from our "big friends" the IRS. I was thinking of spending some of it on my truck, but have no idea what kind of mods. One thing is for sure, I want a spray-in bedliner. Do you guys have maybe some suggestions on what kind of brand or place to go to in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? Do you guys have some mods on your trucks you say that is a must have?:smiley_thumbs_up: let me know.

Sincerely,

Dutch Dodge

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
As for the bed liner, line-x and rhino-liner are supposed to be the best, and everyone around me gets line-x and it holds up great. I'll be going line-x because everyone else I know has had great installs by that dealer. I'd check into others that have used a good dealer in your area and go there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I use Rhino Linner and I love it. There is not a Line-X dealer here in AK so I am limited between dealerships cheap linner or Rhino Liner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buy a tuner. I had a Diablosport Predator on my last Dodge that I really liked. It really wakes the truck up. Plus it allows you to tune for future mods...

And maybe an intake and exhaust if you have some left over...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts