DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not that I've heard of (my in-laws live in Temple, so I'm up there regularly) - they used to have some at Lake Whitney, but only during the summer months.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I live in Gatesville and I haven't heard of any but I'm always willing to mest up with fellow Ram owners. My truck is nothing special but I love it.
Mick

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thank you I will keep an eye out for something around Austin or something in the surrounding are thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I recently interviewed for a job in gatesville. If I get it we should meet up for lunch. Head a new BBQ joint opened there. Also try in to get the wife to the drive in when we get a chance lol

·
Registered
631 Posts
Lunch sounds like a great idea.
The BBQ joint just opened within the last couple of weeks I believe.
the drive through is great you can bring your own food and drinks in. And it's only 10 bucks per carload.I just put a lawn chair in the bed of the truck and relax.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ram owner in Copperas Cove

Hi there.

Just bought a 2016 ram 2500 mega cab. I am looking for some fellow ram owners to meet up with in the fort hood and surrounding area. Retired military and always available.

See Ya. Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just bought a Ram as well, I'm around the DFW area. Let me know if any of you are in town, I know of some pretty damn good barbecue places to meet up at.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Georgetown/ Austin Ram owners ?

Hey, hey ! Any meets or wanna meet near Georgetown, Round Rock, Pflugerville area ?

HotRod
95 Ram 1500
5.9L short bed

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm in RR. I would be down for it too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts