DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I found that a Tesla style radio can fit in 2014 rams and up, but I want to know if anyone figured out a way to make the work in a 2012? At first I researched if the bezels were the same and could switch those out. No go. So thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas, or knew if there is something similar to that style radio that works. I'm a tech nerd.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Be careful with the Tesla Radio. If it's anything like the cars, it may automatically change radio stations without your input, and may burst into flames if you press the buttons too hard.

·
Premium Member
32,787 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey all! I found that a Tesla style radio can fit in 2014 rams and up, but I want to know if anyone figured out a way to make the work in a 2012? At first I researched if the bezels were the same and could switch those out. No go. So thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas, or knew if there is something similar to that style radio that works. I'm a tech nerd.
Did you ever install this Tesla style radio in your truck? I've issues with my 2013 radio changing from radio to aux and back. Found out that it costs $1900.00 for a new 8.4 radio. What are they smoking!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts