DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed it on a 2006 Dodge Mega cab with a 2"receiver.
The TGL Hitch Step is made of solid steel with a powder coat finish. It has ridges on the step for non-slip,. has multiple tow strap attachment points,Two hitch pin holes to adjusts your step,works with all 2" receivers ,and is rated to 10,000 lbs i do recommend it . I purchased this on amazon for under $60.00

I made this for all my fellow youtubers especially all who are wondering what the TGL looks like and the features of the TGL Hitch Step .
https://youtu.be/YPQC1JyIr1w

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
That is a nice looking hitch step. My opinion of hitch steps are great if you your just leaning into the box over the tailgate, or protecting the rear of the truck from minor impacts. I think GM has the best idea of incorporating steps on the outer ends of their bumpers. That way you can use them when the tailgate is down.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That is a nice looking hitch step. My opinion of hitch steps are great if you your just leaning into the box over the tailgate, or protecting the rear of the truck from minor impacts. I think GM has the best idea of incorporating steps on the outer ends of their bumpers. That way you can use them when the tailgate is down.
Yeah I've thought that was interesting too. It's made me curious about the bed step on the Harvest edition and how well it does or doesn't work? I've seen some aftermarket replicas of the bed step by Amp Research and Bestop, but not sure if they work any better with the tailgate down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts