Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this can bring more followers :LOL:

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,094 Posts
That is pretty cool 09sport, now go and get the word out!!! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah..

I will put some AD in the dealer shop. in this small local community, pretty fast to be known.. thanks!!

That is pretty cool 09sport, now go and get the word out!!! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Administrator
54,094 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Cl
2,169 Posts
Hafa Adai 09! I just noticed you're located in sunny Guam. I was there from 92-95 at NAS before it went away. Our Guam introduction was the typhoon season with Omar and the other three storms within 3 months as well as the 8.2 earthquake the following year. We left a lot of friends there when we transferred out, hope to one day make a visit back there.
Stay safe!

·
Registered
36 Posts
i use to live there when i was in middle school, dad was station on nctams and i went to school on anderson afb for awhile and then we had to go to the other side of the island for high school

·
Administrator
54,094 Posts
i use to live there when i was in middle school, dad was station on nctams and i went to school on anderson afb for awhile and then we had to go to the other side of the island for high school
Cool man! I never did get to live in Guam as we were stationed in Korea. :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I hate to sound stupid but here goes,
What does G U A M stand for?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
what up ram owners i am looking for a dodge truck club on guam to have a meet every month and go out to eat and just talk trucks and maybe run our trucks out at the track. lord knows we need to show those toyotas and cars who's boss lol. email me at [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts