DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Carbon fiber or flat black paint?

·
8,090 Posts
Damn those are some good looking pictures! Probably the best I've seen on this site! I'm assuming you spent some time editing them right? Those aren't straight from the camera....

Just curious, why'd you leave the hood flat black rather than matching the rest of the truck?

Thanks for sharing the great pics though! :rep:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
That's a beautiful truck man!:smileup: but my real question is, who the hell did you piss off? That kind of key job looked personal and with such hate and resentment.:LOL:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I say I say!!! Who in the f*k messed with that sweet ride? :4-dontknow:

They should be :box::nutkick::tnp::vis::gun:. Well you get the idea. :nunu:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Great snaps indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
great pics! super sexy truck!

and yeah I wanna know what happened!

also why there is a cruiser in the pics! that makes it even cooler.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Firstly, your truck looks awesome, those are some great pictures as well.
Secondly, I agree, That looks personal and I hope they got it out of their system and don't come after you again.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.:smileup::smileup::SHOCKED:

Reps as well:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Yeah, rep points for some great pics. Shame about that vandalism. I've had that happen to a car. I would have killed the prick who did it if I caught him. Speaking of which, why is there a cop in two of the pics?

Truck looks great, btw.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
First off There are at least 15 calander shots in those images lol

Second, I hope karma takes care of who ever fuched with your truck

Third, that a sweet DARK RAM, nice job, very sweet black ride.

Forth, reps for sharing

·
Registered
989 Posts
Incredible pictures- looks like a day ( or more) of scouting out some good locations. The bridge shot would be perfect if only you had a super model reclining across the hood. LOL
Nice restoration work too. Did you go with a stock black color or something a little deeper? It looks amazing!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Carbon fiber or flat black paint?
Flat black

Damn those are some good looking pictures! Probably the best I've seen on this site! I'm assuming you spent some time editing them right? Those aren't straight from the camera....

Just curious, why'd you leave the hood flat black rather than matching the rest of the truck?
Yea, lol edited to bring out the colors and such. And I left it flat black because I felt like it kinda gave it an edge, i dunno haha

Speaking of which, why is there a cop in two of the pics?

Truck looks great, btw.
The first cop saw me parking sideways in the middle of the street (as I am in some of these pics) so he pulled up behind my truck. I snapped a few quick pics then ran over to move my truck lol

The other cop pulled me over for tint then I asked if I could quickly take a few pics.

·
Registered
117 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts