DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope to get enough to play, I try to get along with everyone in the sand box: Here are the rules, and you can only play if you have a 15, 16,17,18 DRW dually with the 6.7.
1. Share your average MPG and your highway MPG both pulling and not loaded
2. Share what rear end you have, (not your butt) 3.43/3.73/4.11
3. Your best " MPG speed "
4. Extra: If you're doing something that most folks don't do to improve their MPG, share that.

The prize to the winner with the highest mileage is, a new 2018 Lexus :4-dontknow::4-dontknow:

·
Super Moderator
34,695 Posts
Eww, if I had a Cummins dually the prize would convince me not to compete

:str:

:LOL:

Did you mean to say "diesel dually" in the thread title? You can't edit it but I can if you want

·
Super Moderator
34,695 Posts
you can. I did mean dually dually, but yours sounds better. thanks
What other kind of dually is there other than a dually one?:LOL:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I hope to get enough to play, I try to get along with everyone in the sand box: Here are the rules, and you can only play if you have a 15, 16,17,18 DRW dually with the 6.7.
1. Share your average MPG and your highway MPG both pulling and not loaded
2. Share what rear end you have, (not your butt) 3.43/3.73/4.11
3. Your best " MPG speed "
4. Extra: If you're doing something that most folks don't do to improve their MPG, share that.

The prize to the winner with the highest mileage is, a new 2018 Lexus :4-dontknow::4-dontknow:

1.So far HWY mpg I’ve hit 18, I town 13+, haven’t towed yet...let you know 3/31
2.4:10 gears and if I keep the rpms at 2k and under on the Hwy it’s I’ve seen my best mpg. 70 and under
3.I’ve installed a Airaid JR kit, it replaces the stock rubber tube f on the turbo to the air box and it replaces th stock air filter with an Airaid filter. I chose the dry filter so I don’t have to mess with the oil.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2019 3500 Crew cab, 4WD, dully, Asian, 6.7, 4.11 rear, 1600 miles, mostly unloaded but 2-4 adults, with Aluminum flatbed (air dam rear skirt) and mileage increasing from 13.2 to currently 17.1 and the indicated mileage is very close to calculated, (we keep good records), sorry for bumping the year span to current model year but wanted to be helpful.
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts