DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
glad you got it all figured out..one of my earlier exhaust setup was with a flow 50 delta series..sounded great at start up, idle and part throttle...but when I'd go wot it just sounded different then what I was expecting let alone it was loud in the cab. One day I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to do a big mag (22") and I couln't believe how quiet it was in the cab, I absolutely loved it, didn't have to crank the radio up, had decent convos in the truck without having to raise my voice and the sound was totally muscular...I added cutouts for the times I get into that nasty mood and want everyone to know yea, "It's Gotta Hemi!!"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA_MFYFOPCI

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Man!...that did sound nasty!...LOL! Just for clarification, was that recording in the cab or outside, and was that the FM or the cutouts? Either way it was fairly wicked. That would give me a headache if done for any length of time...but cool...LOL!
that was incab, windows open while driving..you can tell when I open them as it reverberates incab before i give it a stab...and that's with the magnaflows... and yes, that's why I only do it for very short periods of time..I love driving long distances and the only time a loud muffler and/or cutouts sound good is when your nailing it...normal driving would get old quick if it were that loud all the time..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.