DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several months ago a Flowmaster Delta 40 was installed on my truck, it was supposed to have been a Magnaflow. Muffler shop refused to change it saying they knew what was best. They would only do it for an additional 200.00 stating they would have to rebend the rear tailpipes. I said no. Guess what? Took it to another shop, used a Magnaflow 14 inch(as it was closest in size to Flowmaster) installed for 60.00. No rebend of pipes was necessary, system is as straight as it was before. I never had anything bad to say about Flowmaster, Its just not what I wanted. After having both now, I can say this, the fm is definately louder, at all times, the magnaflow has none of the drone at highway speeds(perfect) At full throttle, in my opinion the magnaflow sounds as great if not better than the fm. There is a DEFINITE seat of the pants difference, especially from a standing stop. I am glad I am able to have system I initially wanted, thanks to all of you for your previous replies. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Doubledeuce

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.