DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched high and low and just can't seem to find a kit for these stripes. I would like to put them on my 2012 Ram. I know that they are for a special edition Charger(Mopar Edition), but somebody out there has to have had an idea to put them on a Ram, besides me! I just don't want to resort to a decal guy to make them and put them on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Here's a link to what they look like:

http://www.roogio.com/dodge-charger-mopar-edition/

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I have not seen them yet on a ram and if u ordered the charger stripe it would probably be to short so u may have to resort to someone making some for u. You could also do it in plasti-dip like dodgert and other have done on their trucks.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Your gonna have to have a place make those for you. Installing those and getting them perfect is gonna be multiple four letter words

·
Registered
103 Posts
That Charger wouldn't be much of a special edition if everyone could just make their own. I'd think those stripes wouldn't be made available to the public. They do look cool though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am not sure why you have the aversion to custom made ones. I just had some done for my truck and it was totally painless. A good signman could make you those in an hour for a minimal cost..... They would also be "one of a kind" which is also a good thing...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you guys are right...looks like I'm gonna have to get em made. Thanks for all the help!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I seen a truck with this stripe on the hiway. I swear it was a mopar design edition truck but I don't think they exist. I know ordering this stripe is difficult through chrysler for the charger. We had one with a damaged fascia and before chrysler would send us the stripe we had to provide pictures of the car, damage, why we required it, odometer before they would finally send us the stripe kit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got off the phone with a buddy who tints windows and he said if I give him the dimensions of the stripes and length I need he can show me a color chart and make em for me!!! Looks like it's gonna happen...Putting them on my new white Big Horn Crew....should look pretty sweet....hopefully

·
Registered
56 Posts
And the very best part is.... There will not be another truck exactly like yours on the planet..... And if you don't like them, they come off like nothing and you can try again.. Good luck and have fun....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Seems like a cool idea. I like the bright blue on black. Really pops. Let us know how it goes and definitely post pics.

·
Registered
542 Posts
there is a black rc with the stripe and it looks awesome....they may even be a member here... should look sweet and post pics

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Cant wait to see pictures man!!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I want to do this in light silver metallic. See if your buddy wants to cut some for me for a reasonable price :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts