DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'll,

I figured since I've been stealing all you ideas I would share some pics of my truck with ya.

I have debadged, pulled the vinyl of the B pillars, and got the G2 backflip.

JJ

G

·
There's a better way to post pics...go to the Newbie How To's. There's a very helpful thread on hosting pics online and linking them here.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
Very nice looking truck, thanks for sharing the pic and MADDOG's right, there are easier ways to post pics, here's a link to some good how-to's for posting pics: http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73. So what's next on your mod list?

- Cajun

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Next on the list is tint for the front windows and a magnaflow muffler. I had black 22's on the last truck buck like the chrome for now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else with a white sport that thinks their grill paint doesn't match the paint on the rest of the truck?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apologize for all the posts but I have the TC issue too. Dealer says they never heard of it. Stateline Dodge in Fort Mill South Caroline

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Apologize for all the posts but I have the TC issue too. Dealer says they never heard of it. Stateline Dodge in Fort Mill South Caroline
Copy the 'star case' info from this website,
then take it to your dealer and enlighten them.
Also, call chrysler and get a case file opened asap.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Use the link below to find a printable image of the star case that you can take to the dealer. Once you click the link, scroll down about 3/4 of the page and look for a post from HeyBrownDog.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=93998&page=13

Love your white truck. Of course, I am partial since I have one myself. ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Lookin' good! If you're going to tint look for a place that does the viper security tint, it's a bit more expensive but it laminates the interior of the window to prevent shattering. Not bullet-proof but it makes it safer in a crash and prevents someone from simply punching the window out. It's also a bit darker than advertised due to the extra laminating layer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts