DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at trading my 2006 in on a 2011 sport http://www.barkauautomotive.net/new/Ram/2011-Ram-1500-ace755800a0a00020181e7fe49a99a2a.htm :smileup:
they are giving 10k off their truck and willing to give me 17k for mine. i think im gonna go pick it up on monday, only bad part is the dealer is 8 hours from me but its the only one i can find thats equipped the way i want.
what you all think does this sound like a good deal?
also this one has the towing mirrors and i would like to get the normal sport mirrors put back on, anyone know what they cost?

· Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I could get more than 10k too but every dealership I've talked to this is best price I've found. They say it's because the incentives have all been taken off of the 2011 now. My grandpa has also been looking for one and can't get anymore than 9k off a bighorn.

I'm sure I'll get a little more off the price once I get there. I guess I'll just have to take a 8 hour drive and see how bad they wanna sell

· Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No limited slip and it's got the 3.55 I believe. All I really know for sure is what's on sticker since I haven't actually seen the truck in person yet.
My current truck doesn't have limited slip and I've never thought I needed it. Should I reconsider? Maybe someone can explain to me why i might want it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.