DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get a new ride... no plans to do anything to it.... "It looks great from the factory" I kept telling my wife...

1st nice weekend and I go and strip the badges off her, order the silver Challenger T-handle shifter, and a lockpick for the navi system. (will include pics of shifter and navi unlock when they arrive and get installed).

Anyway.... What's the use if I don't show her off a little? Here she is just after the badges were removed. Waiting on her first coat of Zaino.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
looks great, i don't know any1 that hasn't made any changes to their truck!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Lol thats how they all start hell look at mine all i planned on doing was waxing it

And how much you get the t handle for i know where you can get it for 79 instead of the dealers crazy 149

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spent too much - 143 from gettorq.com (my mistake for not researching further before clicking the buy button). On top of that, I didn't find the Hurst black ball shifter untill after the purchase either... and I'm thinking I may like that one better. I'm going to end up with 350 bucks worth of shifter handles I'm afraid before it's all done.

Oh, and I got the Stubby antenna from Craven installed yesterday. Reception is decent enough for the DFW area. Not great, but I haven't listened to the radio in almost 10 years, and it looks NICE.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Lmao, I know your pain, I just wanted to change the taillights... 3 years and $30k in mods and body work later i'm starting to delve into the engine. I need a cheaper hobby.
Lol well unlike a g/f it wont leave you or cheat on you :smileup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lol well unlike a g/f it wont leave you or cheat on you :smileup:
lol i keep telling people who needs a g/f when you got a truck that loves you unconditionally? plus, good looking trucks bring the girls on.

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
LOL, NICE truck, I LOVE RCSB's, especially R/T's, I have to have a quad cab though.

DFW huh? I am from there, when I leave the army, thats where I am headed. 2 more years! LOL

Can 3y3 hAz ur RimZ plz? :LOL:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My problem seems to be that the wife won't get out of it long enough for me to drive it anywhere. I get it back and forth to work, but that's no fun.

Also... I got the Mopar chrome T-handle shifter installed. Will update with pictures, but I'm waiting till I get a couple other bits installed before posting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts