DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i live in a gated community ( means you can only get in with a gate code or the security guy letting you in) there were 12 cars hit last night including mine if i find the m fer that did it i swear ill bury them in the damn dessert

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Unbelievable.....sorry man this stuff sucks. I don't know what it is that makes people do stuff like this. On the bright side though...at least it was just the tires...

·
Banned
7,846 Posts
Did you check with any of the neighbors for possible security video?

Is there any way to get information on who may have left/entered the community using their card...and any possible cards still out there from a disgruntled former tenant?

I'd have a Viking funeral for the culprit, with them still alive. That reminds me...check the area for dead kittens too.

·
I NEED TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
68 Posts
that sux, probably kids. they dont understand that there's a cost involved. I'm sure they keep it up and get caught eventually. good luck!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,436 Posts
That so sucks man, sure hope they catch the creeps!

- Cajun

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Karma will come back around! Lets see thats 4 punctures, whoever did it is going to bleed out! Hopefully you'll get it takin care of quickly! At least there was no more damage. I would be raising hell with the community head about how little security the "gated" community has!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ouch....does the Ram not fully it in the garage?

·
Registered
150 Posts
whats the fun in doing this??? I don't get those people! i just know some idiot is gonna scratch my truck just because he jealouse or whatever... who knows what im going to do to him... i feel your pain!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Karma will come back around! Lets see thats 4 punctures, whoever did it is going to bleed out! Hopefully you'll get it takin care of quickly! At least there was no more damage. I would be raising hell with the community head about how little security the "gated" community has!

Waiting for Karma is no fun! I hope the guy got hit by a bus right after this happened :LOL:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ouch....does the Ram not fully it in the garage?
Its a tad to big i got my toolbox and 2 chest freezers in there so i have to have the nose right up against the chest freezer and there like 2 inches between the tail and door. But got my new tires and all is good i got that bitch paeked right under my window hopefully it was just a random thing

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Now that sucks! I sure hope Karma really gets them!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I'm at a loss. I'm am not capable of understanding the thought process that took place to inflict this type of damage. I hope the offender(s) are able to seek out the psychological therapy they need. I do not know a single rational person that could even do this.

Glad you got your new shoes, but can understand how violated you can feel after something like this. Whether it be to the local authorities or God, eventually they will have to answer for this. :smileup:

·
Registered
868 Posts
That really sucks, f...ing hoodlums with nothing better to do! I had this happen before but they weren't satisfied with just cutting the tires, they also dug the knife into the paint while they were at it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I cant stand stuff like this! I too live in a gated community when I'm not away for school and we got hit a few years back. My family got off easier than some...BMW was stolen down the street... but they managed to break in and get some cash and little things. Happened again to a few months after but only got my moms car.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts