DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after the stereo install is finished (still waiting on sub box ffs) i intend on tossing in a new exhaust.

Now, i dont know, nor do i believe that there will be much if any performance boost from adding this particular exhaust, but it should sound mean. Even if it is on the less than stellar 4.7L.

Here is a link to the exhaust im putting in, also, if you watch the video, you will see a F-150 that they used for a demo. I want to put that graphic on my truck, in flat black or grey. (My truck is black)

http://www.metalmulisha.com/blog/2011/12/gibson-exhaust-teams-up-with-metal-mulisha/

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have the muffler removed on my 4.7 with the stock resonator moved up dumped out the side. i get asked alot what muffler i have when i say i dont i get funny look as they ask whats done to the truck. i say do it

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i Just called the guys a gibson. It appears that this exhaust isnt even on the market fully yet. Early orders are going to summit racing and keystone. So, from what i understand ill be the first in Canada to have this done WOOT!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
That exhaust (gibson metal melisha)will hurt your performance. It's 4" piping. I thought the same thing.
I have a muffler delete. Welded a piece of pipe in place of my muffler. Sounds amazing! I think youd like that sound better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts