DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add Flowmaster or MBRP dual cat back to my 2018 tradesman. Been watching YouTube vids and it seems the MBRP sounds better. I like the MBRP price point also. Currently have factory single with no bumper cutouts. Anybody done this mod willing to chime in on price, difficulty, etc? Thanks in advance! This is my first Ram and I’m learning a ton from the forum.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I had the single exhaust and had a magnaflow cat back duel installed on my truck. cost only 85 bucks to install and took him about an hr to do. I guess the biggest problem I had was deciding on what brand I wanted to go with. the whole system if I remember correctly was 700.00 ish plus the install.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My first of many exhaust set up's was the MBRP cat-back and it was very quiet, comparable to a magnaflow. Took it off after a week and replaced it with a super 44. Sounded so much better, if you want a semi-aggressive exhaust I'd recommend that!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the black MBRP setup on my 2017 and I've had multiple flowmaster and magnaflow setups on past Ram trucks. I like this one the best compared to my old setups. Here is a vid I made with a gopro sitting in the truck, actually isn't great but I did it quick the day I put the exhaust on the truck.

In short, it's pretty quiet if you let the truck shift quick (I have 8 speed) but if you rev it out it sets off car alarms sometimes haha.

https://youtu.be/hDm57KOJWW8

1 - 5 of 5 Posts