1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
from what i read in another thread no

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
There is some speculation that attaching a golf ball to your antenna will net a similar performance boost at a lower cost. :wow:

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
I've heard that they make excellent paper weights

Exco

E

·
0 Posts
Yup....they aren't worth the money. $120 bucks will go a long way to a real performance mod, say an intake, exhaust or programmer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Maybe try a TB from Modern Muscle. I'm looking at getting one myself. They offer a 85mm or a 87mm. They take an OEM TB and CNC port them, I'v heard great things from the guy that tunes SharaDons' truck. You can either buy one of there new ported units or you can save a couple bucks and send them yours to get ported. BBK also makes a 85mm and a 90mm unit but apparently the 90mm cause some tuning and limp mode issues

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im gonna have to look into that, i never really thought of looking into one because i heard awhile back that a upgraded TB really dosen't do much unless you have forced induction??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ported TB is the way to go!! I had a spacer on and it annoyed the hell out of me with the whistle.. Since i got the TB i never put it back on.. The throttle response is amazing from the ported tb...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hear great thing's about the TB's from modern muscle and BBK. Personally I think the BBK ones are better because they are a true 85mm/90mm. But like I said I have heard great things about the other as well. The one thing is that if you have a 2003 or early 2004 you have to get a modern muscle because the ones offered by BBK or any other aftermarket are only for late 2004 and newer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts