DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PAY ATTENTION! The link below is of a powder coaters facebook page from Sandy Utah. His former business, Unknown Coatings, is the place that my buddy sent his rare 3 piece BBS RS wheel faces and lug covers to to ...be powder coated.His parts have been completed (so the owner of the place says) and paid for since mid November and my buddy have yet to receive his stuff from him (Shawn Shreve). Feel free to post on the wall asking the guy where his parts are and what the deal is, by the looks of it this buisness is very shady my buddy has a neon SRT-4 and everyones trying to help him trying to get the buisness owner to give a update and a explanation to all of this, here is the facebook page for the company (Hes changed the name a few times) : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/VINCERE801?sk=wall&filter=1
Previous name:
Unknown Coatins
Current name:
Vincere

And by the looks of it, my buddy isnt the only one who hes done this to.
Keep a eye out, dont let anyone fall for this, its bad enough hes done this to people, dont need anyone more getting this to happen to them

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I dont trust anything on facebook, contact the police and file a complaint ( online fraud ) and sue them, press charges.... dont back off till you get your parts or monetary compensation. I would only deal with local reputable companies.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is most likely going to end up going to utah to get them, and have the police go with him so there is no issues, he has a lot of evidence, and a lot of stuff to prove the company is faudulent

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
That sucks for your friend.

Are there no local PC shops in your area though? I would never send stuff out to get coated there are always local shops it seems in every city Ive ever lived in. I hate doing internet busines when they arent large warehouse type companies, too many questionable things happen all the time like this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts