DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last set of lights heading out of town (I find lots of my victims here) and a nice lifted Titan rolls up next to me with a rather large dude behind the wheel. He gives me the nod and a smile. We pound it on green and it wasn't even a race. All Hemi! After I let off and the Titan catches up to me the big guy tucks in behind me, stays a good truck length off my bumper and follows me all the way into town, through the Tim Hortons drive thru and then to the hardware store where he parks right beside me. As I'm getting out he rolls down his window. He looks at me shaking his head..."you have a Hemi in there don't you?" Why yes I do! "That's just dirty taking the Hemi badge off! You Dodge boys don't play fair, least you could have done is by the loser a coffee!" Rolls up his window and drives away! I thought for sure I was going to take a beating!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Great win and yes the winner should get the coffee at least:smileup:

·
Registered
240 Posts
LMAO, I find the Titan guys are pretty easy going, it's the chev guys that get all bent outta shape, but a good win none the less.
Yea nice kill stumps!The last and only time i raced a titan and smoked it! the owner of the truck was really bent outta shape and was talking smack out his window i think he even wanted to throw down ha!:box2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haha! This story just made my day!

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guess who I saw in traffic today :) Got a smile and a wave. Like Kurtis said these Titan guys are a good bunch.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Haha nice story keep em coming!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
nice 1 stump3r! nothing wrong with a sleeper truck... what is unfair is that he already planned to beat you figuring you had alot less than he did... so who is the unfair person? LOL

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't we all do that? I won't pick a fight with another Shelby.....ever!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Don't we all do that? I won't pick a fight with another Shelby.....ever!
I agree, we all do, just kind of funny how he thought you were being un fair but admitted more-less to being unfair from the get go

·
Registered
59 Posts
You gotta watch a titan... If they have a good head of steam rling up on you they are hard to catch up too unless your both crawling, same with yotas

·
Registered
152 Posts
I agree Chevy guys get hurt when you beat them. I had a guy race me 3 times and check under my hood because he just could not believe that all I added was CAI and a Muffler and my "lil hemi" as he said smoked his Chevy that he had chipped and done some engine mods to. HEMI FTW!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts