DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Have you forgotten to re-set your clock and what was the result?

• yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
53,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as how the time changes this weekend, thought it would be kinda' funny to see how many have ever forgotten to change their clocks and have either been waaaaaay early to/for something, or been late to work (yeah, that age old excuse, lol) because they forgot to set their clocks! Has this happened to you? Got a funny story to share? We'd love to hear it! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
All but one of my clocks is linked to the net somehow so they all adjust themselves. My work watch is the ony one that isn't so it doesn't matter if that's slow ;)

Funny story though, an old store owner I knew had purchased one of those 'smart' clocks which are supposed to switch DLST when appropriate. Well, his wife changed the time forward one hour this spring, and he ended up being TWO hours LATE cuz the clock reset itself and jumped back an hour after the reset thinking it was fall.... SMRT I tells ya!

·
Administrator
53,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's funny Cd! Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on what school of thought you come from) for me, I'm just too darned responsible for my own good, that, and my company has a calendar on the window of the dates for all the time changes for the next TEN years, lol!!! Guess they're trying to nip it in the bud! :)

·
Banned
56,675 Posts
All the time change means is an extra hour on the Zs and now I gotta try to remember how to change the clock on my car stereo!! :(

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Thanks for reminding me . Amongst my running around this afternoon and giving out halloween goodies , completely forgot . Thanks Cajun . Rep .

·
Registered
502 Posts
I wish they'd just leave the time alone. It always takes me at least a month to adjust my internal clock. I'll be waking up at 4:45 instead of 5:45.

·
Administrator
53,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish they'd just leave the time alone. It always takes me at least a month to adjust my internal clock. I'll be waking up at 4:45 instead of 5:45.
I agree, DLST all year long!!! I love having the long days, the short ones just make me sleepy, lol, and in the winter with the cold, well, it just sucks :( Funny thing is, where I was born, they did not observe DLST, so there is still some confusion as to what time I was born. No wonder I have so many issues, lol! :)

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
never had any problems,but probably just jinxed myself!!!!

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Nope, I didn't. But we changed or clocks back last week here in the old continent ... funny you did it one week later there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts