DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tinted my taillights and my 3rd brake light today. I'm debadging the whole truck tomorrow and my rims will be done with paint tomorrow. I'll add pics after everything is done and cleaned up. I need some pics also b/c some people don't believe I fit 35s without rubbing onto a 2wd truck with no lift.... See yall tomorrow ;]

E

·
0 Posts
oooh...this is gonna be good. Don't forget the pics or BlueJet will send the Pic Ho's after ya...LOL

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooh...this is gonna be good. Don't forget the pics or BlueJet will send the Pic Ho's after ya...LOL
I'll be sure to put some up.. This may sound dumb, but how in the world do I change my damned old signature?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Excited to see pic's..!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,676 Posts
Sounds good man, looking forward to those pics.....I would hate to see the alternative :LOL:

- Cajun

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
35s on a 2wd?? Really? This I have to see! WHERES THE PICS!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. Pics will be up tomorrow around noonish. I've gotta put the rims on and clean the truck up in the morning.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
we never got pics :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm going to beat a dead horse here and complain about pics not being posted!

lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys. It has been raining all weekend here. I got the rims on, the tailgate debadged and the driver side debadged. Taillights are sprayed also. Will put pics on tomorrow if weather allows me to wash the truck. lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
...uh...

... Why take the badges off?

One thing I love about my Ram is the "5.7 Liter HEMI Magnum" badges on the front fenders. To those who have lost a race to the Hemi Ram, it serves as a foreboding warning: "Do Not @&$! With Me"

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
...uh...

... Why take the badges off?

One thing I love about my Ram is the "5.7 Liter HEMI Magnum" badges on the front fenders. To those who have lost a race to the Hemi Ram, it serves as a foreboding warning: "Do Not @&$! With Me"
It gives the truck a clean look, some people like it, some people don't.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Debadging is a real personal preferance! i prefer the chrome badges on my truck....some people dont...i like the look of a debadged vehicle if it set up for that as in a more lowered street oriented truck! :smileup: if you gonna throw some meaty tires under it...play in the mud i say keep the badges an represent!

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'd too would be really interested in seeing these pics. As far as debadging, I did it on both my Audis but I kept all the badging on both my Rams.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I need to debadge my Ram. I don't like the Big Horn badge on the tailgate, and I hate having to clean wax from around the "RAM" letters on the front doors.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts