DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2012 1500-Ram Sport, Crew Cab with 20" factory mags. I want to put Nitto Trail Grappler M/T on my factory 20" mags and NO wheel spacers; I also want to put a 2.5" level kit DayStar in the front only.

My question is that my local tire dealer says that 275/65R20 is not going to rub but it will be really close, what do you think about that? I really want the Nitto Trail Grappler tires with the DayStar level kit but I don't want to buy it and get screwed.

Let me know if you have already installed these or if you know how this will turn out.

Thanks,

Kyle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Trail Grapplers

I just recently put the RanchoQuick lift with the 9000XL's in the back with the 295/65 R20's on my Dodge Ram.....absolutely LOVE it...and no rubbing!
The RanchoQuicklift enables you to adjust all 4 shocks to the ride you prefer and honestly drives like a dream now.

I have a 2012 1500-Ram Sport, Crew Cab with 20" factory mags. I want to put Nitto Trail Grappler M/T on my factory 20" mags and NO wheel spacers; I also want to put a 2.5" level kit DayStar in the front only.

My question is that my local tire dealer says that 275/65R20 is not going to rub but it will be really close, what do you think about that? I really want the Nitto Trail Grappler tires with the DayStar level kit but I don't want to buy it and get screwed.

Let me know if you have already installed these or if you know how this will turn out.

Thanks,

Kyle.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts