DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm curious about this, too. I hink they came with 305/40r22 from the factory and the SRT10 wheels are 22x10's. I was planning on some 305/45r22's on when I get my set but I'm concerned a 305 will stick out too far on our trucks, especially with my spindle kit.

I know some one has got some pics to help us decide :smileup:

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
I have 305-45-22 and they rub just slightly on the upper control arm. 1/4" spacer takes care of it but has given me a slight shimmy at highway speeds so I am looking at a custom hub centric spacer now. The tire do not stick out fron the fender well at all so I am considering going with a 3/4 inch adapter to get then hub centric and wheel centric to be positive I will lose the shimmy
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=76390
after leveling with Bilstein

Hope these help you in your decision, if you have any other questions or want any other pic angles feel free to ask. Glad to help in any way

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
they rub enough to take the paint off the UCA and scuff the inside sidewall of the tire slightly. I really cant say about your two wheel drive as Im not sure what differances are between our upper control arms, sorry I cantbe more helpful than that. if you havent bought your tires yet consider 285s or 295s that would cure my problem

·
Registered
8 Posts
bringing this back from the dead. Im considering a set of OE replica Gunmetal viper wheels for my 14' Crew Cab 1500 4x4. Going to stick with the recommended 285/45. Any recommendations or experience with tire options in that size is greatly appreciated.

Two tires i have been considering

Goodyear Fortera SL edition 1100$~
Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza 850$ ~ (oe wheels has this in stock they can mount and balance in house - leaning toward these)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.