DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
In the next month or so I plan on getting a set of 35" all terrain tires for the ram and I was wondering what do you guys recommend for the best bang for your buck.

Anyways, theres a dealer down where I'm at is selling a brand new set of Nitto Terra Grapplers (35/12.5/16) for $775 for the whole set and I was wondering if you think that's a good deal or not?

Any suggestions on good tires for a good price would help!

Thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hey all,
In the next month or so I plan on getting a set of 35" all terrain tires for the ram and I was wondering what do you guys recommend for the best bang for your buck.

Anyways, theres a dealer down where I'm at is selling a brand new set of Nitto Terra Grapplers (35/12.5/16) for $775 for the whole set and I was wondering if you think that's a good deal or not?

Any suggestions on good tires for a good price would help!

Thanks
that's not a bad price. i've hear that terra grapplers wear really fast but everybody drives differently.

·
Registered
85 Posts
ive got 35 inch toyo open country mt's and my last set i got 94,000 kms out of and the other two sets before that were 72k and 76k. Work awesome in snow and mud!!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
That seems like a pretty reasonable price. Are you going to lift the truck at all? To fit that size tire you will need to go higher, just thought I would throw that in.

I am running the Mickey Thompson ATZ tires and I really like them. They are a good looking tire, aggressive, and the wear is pretty good so far. They are an A/T tire with a M/T side wall.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That seems like a pretty reasonable price. Are you going to lift the truck at all? To fit that size tire you will need to go higher, just thought I would throw that in.

I am running the Mickey Thompson ATZ tires and I really like them. They are a good looking tire, aggressive, and the wear is pretty good so far. They are an A/T tire with a M/T side wall.
yeah i got a 3" Rough Country suspension lift already on it. Ive been told that should be enough lift for a 35 but i might have to trim my inner fenders for better clearence.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but i dont think im going to go with the Nittos because a lot of people have been telling me they wear pretty fast. I'm prolly going to go with a BFG, Toyo, or something along those lines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts