DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just got a 2017 ram1500 and I want to upgrade the wheels, if I put 20x9 wheels with a 0 offset and 35x12.5R20 tires, how much will this stick out past the fender? I’m looking for 1.5” - 2” past the fender. If the 0 offset doesn’t get me there how much would I need to be there. The pictures I’ve found online are all sticking out at all different measurements

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
Good morning & welcome to Ramforumz! I am going to move your post to another area of the forum, where it should get much more attention from our members. Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning & welcome to Ramforumz! I am going to move your post to another area of the forum, where it should get much more attention from our members. Enjoy the forum!
Thank you I very much appreciate it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I’m new here too. Where would I find this post? Looking into a level lift and bigger tires. I have stock 20” now.

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
Hi, I’m new here too. Where would I find this post? Looking into a level lift and bigger tires. I have stock 20” now.
You were re-directed to this original post, when you asked this question. Here is how to tell where you're at while in the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts