DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2005' Black 4x4 Hemi 1500 Ram and I'm trying to get the Toyo Tires LT275/65/r20 put on it. I found a shop in my area willing to order, mount and balance for $1250. I'm starting to wonder if I order the tires and take them to Discount Tire if it'd be more inexpensive to do this. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Only one way to find out, give them a call! Maybe they can order them for you there.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think your best bet is to have them mounted where you buy them. The charge is ussualy reduced or free with new tire purchase.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like what will happen is I'll have all the work done at once. I'm having true dual flowmasters, RS9000XL shocks, and Toyo A/T put on for about $2200 and the flowmasters put on my truck [silver as seen below]. My husband is in Afghanistan and returning sometime in the Spring so I'd like to have all this done before he comes home. A big surprise in other words.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
He is a lucky man, to have a wife as interested as you are in the truck. Thank him for his service--and Thank you also!
Jay

·
Registered
116 Posts
My husband is in Afghanistan and returning sometime in the Spring so I'd like to have all this done before he comes home. A big surprise in other words.
That is an WONDERFUL thing to do for your husband. He should be very thankful to have a wife that cares that much and wants to surprise him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts