DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their website appears to be down, no response to e-mail, etc. I'm assuming they went out of business? Does anyone know what's going on?

If they are a "supporting vendor" should they be taken off the advertising section, etc.?

Thanks.

Kevin

·
Registered
496 Posts
Their website appears to be down, no response to e-mail, etc. I'm assuming they went out of business? Does anyone know what's going on?
If they are a "supporting vendor" should they be taken off the advertising section, etc.?
Thanks.
Kevin
If you check the post directly before yours you'll see that the consensus is that they have indeed gone out of business for reasons unknown. As far as the advertising, I suspect they paid in advance for a certain amount of time and that time has not yet elapsed. Legally the site is obligated to continue the advertising for the length of the contract unless advised to do otherwise by whomever owns TLC.

-K

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
I have been trying for months to get ahold of anyone that runs the show down there. Short of flying out to CA, I have no other recourse. I am truly sorry folks. I would never have put my name in with a company that i knew was going to pull some crap like that. I say we remove their links.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been trying for months to get ahold of anyone that runs the show down there. Short of flying out to CA, I have no other recourse. I am truly sorry folks. I would never have put my name in with a company that i knew was going to pull some crap like that. I say we remove their links.
Yes, it's truly a bad situation. I'm not sure but I thought there was someone on this forum that was tied into TLC (could be one of the other ram forums though).

I've sent e-mail to my contact there but no response.

It's sad because it makes me re-think purchasing from smaller companies who have warrantees that may or may not ever matter because the company goes under.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Wow. They've been around for years... mainly on this forum and they shut down out of the blue?

Interesting. Need to contact some site admins and remove their ads from service. Even as I type this a TLC ad is on my page.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts