DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a tonneau cover for my 2016 Ram Limited. My truck has the short bed with Ramboxes.
I live in central Missouri. Please let me know what you have and give me a price with shipping to ZIP 65584.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one that I literally took off the 2017 I just purchased, that is in excellent condition. I have no idea what the cost of shipping would be, but would want $250 for the cover and the rails (mounting bars).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just looked all over it and there’s no identifying model or sticker. It has a lightly embossed Ram logo (About 6” in diameter) on it in the center of the rear panel if that helps. It came off a 2017 Rebel with a 5’7” Ram Box. It folds forward in thirds and has the straps to hold it in place when driving in the folded configuration. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for letting me know. By the time you buy packaging material and ship it to me I don't thing it would be cost effective. I think I'll buy new and get exactly what I want.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hello i have a bak cover thats been sparyed pianted with plsati dip with some elbow grease should look good i need to get rid of it i might also have new mounting hardware but not to sure. not looking for money just paying shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts