DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered the one piece fiberglass Tonneau Cover when i made the deal for my ram,so it was supposed to be ordered jan 21st...as of today,march 13th,i still dont have it,ive called the dealer twice,they tell me it hasnt come in yet...does it take that long for it to be delivered? ive been trying to be patient & not go down there and cause a scene,but i'm getting a little annoyed....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd go down and make a fuss. Two months is absolutely ridiculous. Either they lost your order, forgot to place it, or it's back ordered.

No matter what the scenario is they should be apologizing and making it up yo you at least a bit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i even told the guy in parts to just tell me the truth,if they forgot,they forgot...but dont let me sit around like a jerk.he swore they ordered it and would call me...going to make my last call tomorrow...whats worse is i paid in full for it already...

·
Registered
133 Posts
The fact that it's paid for already would REALLY be pissing me off.... Im sure you could have gone somewhere else and who knows maybe got a better deal, AND you would have it..... I might lean towards cancelling the order and asking for a refund......... ahahah I wonder how quick that cover would get there in that case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts