DODGE RAM FORUM banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've always thought these were cool. Looks really nice on your truck.

Last week I bit the bullet and ordered an el-cheapo Tyger tri-fold. We'll see how it does when it arrives. Both my sons have a Tyger on their trucks, one Ram one Titan. They seem well made for the price.
Thanks..

Post a review and a couple pics when you get it on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I really like the BakFlip and almost dumped mine for that one.

The Deuce (insert childish giggle) seems perfect for an aux tank.

·
Super Moderator
5,936 Posts
@ Yeldawb - Just a small one. It looks great on the truck, works effortlessly, it seems quieter in the cab without a bed full of air circulating around.

I will check for leaks, if it ever dries out completely from the day I had put on. I opened up the cover to help it dry out, but it rained shortly afterwards. At the moment, it's appears to keep the rain out when closed. Prayin' for some warm dry weather. I'll keep you all posted on it.

UPDATE - Got a chance to check the cover yesterday before & after washing it. The front of the bed was dry. the sides were dry, but there was a minute amount of leakage on the vertical parts of the tailgate. I may buy a seal for that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just had a Leer Trilogy X2T installed. Just what I wanted as it folds up vertical behind the cab. Very solid and works great with the locking tail gate on my 2018 Limited 6'4" bed.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just ordered a truxedo truxsport that I'm picking up later today. Will try to put it on tonight or tomorrow. But I went with a soft roll up for easy stowage on the go.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Have had mine for long enough to say its awesome! Great for family trips and hauling things you dont want getting wet. All while easily rolling up and stowing away.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just ordered the BakFlip MX4 and will have it on next Tuesday. I did enough reading here and researching to feel this is the best for my truck.

I don't expect any issues to arise but if they do shall post what they are and what was done to correct them.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts