DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place but please move if it's not :) Looking for tonneau cover advice for Dodge Ram, couldn't find a better option than to come here. I found the best deals and lowest price discount at ToughAutoParts.com simply by chatting with their experts on the website directly + FREE same day shipping.

Now bigger questions, which is the right cover? Does anyone have any of the below?

·
REVEL PERFORMANCE
9,569 Posts
If you haven't made a purchase we can likely help you out with some great pricing. Shoot us an email at [email protected] or send me a direct message on here.
Right now BAK has a special on the X2 and X4 where you can get a 100 dollar mail in-rebate. Weve got them on special for 899, with the rebate they will be 799. shipping is included within the united states ( lower 48). The sale ends mail in rebate promo ends November 8th, 2019.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking to purchase from ToughAutoParts.com but need some advice on the tonneau covers and not a sales pitch. Thanks but no thanks. Plus you are based out of Canada, how does that help me.

·
REVEL PERFORMANCE
9,569 Posts
We have locations in USA as well as Canada. We are a platinum vendor on here and we’re simply offering you some options. All our store pricing is in US dollars and shipping is always included to the lower 48 for our US customers. However we are sorry that our post upset you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I had an Access Lorado low pro on my last truck and it was fantastic, I am looking at the autoanything cover for my new truck because it is 240$ cheaper and reviews are positive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts