DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the TGC 3.5" lift for my 2500 and it has new coils and bilsteins, all I can tell you is that it rides beautiful. I know for a fact that TGC gets their springs made by Pure Performance who is also a high end suspension lift company for Dodges. You will be happy you went the coil spring route as opposed to most who go with spacers. The price is right, if you were to price out good coil springs from Thuren, Carli or Lorenz, you would see they get about $300 for coil springs, and then Bilsteins are about $300 for 4 shocks....so all in all its about right. You won't regret it, good investment.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Overpriced, because all that is extra in that kit is the $270 coils.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Overpriced, because all that is extra in that kit is the $270 coils.
How do you figure? if quality coil springs go for $300 and a set of 4 Bilsteins go for $300....the TGC is $599.00

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you figure? if quality coil springs go for $300 and a set of 4 Bilsteins go for $300....the TGC is $599.00
No, I have to agree that it is overpriced now too. The springs themselves are sold by TGC for $200.

I'm not sure about this kit. I think I will go with just Bilsteins up front to level my truck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No, I have to agree that it is overpriced now too. The springs themselves are sold by TGC for $200.

I'm not sure about this kit. I think I will go with just Bilsteins up front to level my truck.
TGC sells their coil springs for $279 on up..like I said it is made by pure performance who makes the best coil springs in the country next to Carli, Thuren and Lorenz...the coil springs that are $200 are Rough country and Skyjacker and that is also on their website. I've had Skyjacker and now TGC...I'll spend the extra $100 for the quality ride. There is a huge difference.

http://www.topguncustomz.com/Store/products.php?S_ID=207

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ordered this very kit for my 2011 on April 2 and it's still not here yet!! I got the rear coils and shocks on April 4. I've called them 4 times and he keeps telling me can't get a hold of the guy at the other warehouse that the struts shipped from. I'm just about fed up with TGC. I hope it gets here soon. I thought the price was fair that's why I bought it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts