DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tow Hooks facia

2601 Views 13 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jacksonsnorth
Does anyone know the part number for Mopar for the lower grill where the tow hooks go with the cutouts already in them, i thought I saw thread where they cost like 7 bucks and its worth it to me. :) My Tow Hooks will be here on the 4th. Im stoked! I looked on Mopar and cannot find them there. Any help would be awesome.! Thanks!!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
13,692 Posts
Do any of you have a picture of what this other fascia looks like? I'd like to see it and see if I could maybe adapt fog lights to the tow hook area if the fascia is nice...

· Registered
13,692 Posts
Thanks for posting that! I actually almost bought the older fog light kit recently but decided against it because I didn't like how it fit in the fascia. Do you have a link or info or part number to the 2012 fog light kit? I'd be very interested in that...

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 2012 Mopar fog light kit mounts where the tow hooks go, they seem to be the same to the 2009-2011 kit just a different mounting point.

Nice man!! Thanks!

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^you already have fog lights.....?
Yes I do, if you look at my Express it has the Sport group front. I really like the look alot. For the price I paid you cannot beat it. I see guys buying the 2012 Express paying upwards of 30k. i hope the are getting the upgraded beyond what I bought cause if not ...save your money and come buy it in Maine ...lol.... heres the link for my package
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=108753

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do any of you have a picture of what this other fascia looks like? I'd like to see it and see if I could maybe adapt fog lights to the tow hook area if the fascia is nice...
Are you talking about the facia on the front of my truck? heres a dealer photo

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.