DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for Mopar for the lower grill where the tow hooks go with the cutouts already in them, i thought I saw thread where they cost like 7 bucks and its worth it to me. :) My Tow Hooks will be here on the 4th. Im stoked! I looked on Mopar and cannot find them there. Any help would be awesome.! Thanks!!

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Do any of you have a picture of what this other fascia looks like? I'd like to see it and see if I could maybe adapt fog lights to the tow hook area if the fascia is nice...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Do any of you have a picture of what this other fascia looks like? I'd like to see it and see if I could maybe adapt fog lights to the tow hook area if the fascia is nice...
The 2012 Mopar fog light kit mounts where the tow hooks go, they seem to be the same to the 2009-2011 kit just a different mounting point.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Thanks for posting that! I actually almost bought the older fog light kit recently but decided against it because I didn't like how it fit in the fascia. Do you have a link or info or part number to the 2012 fog light kit? I'd be very interested in that...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 2012 Mopar fog light kit mounts where the tow hooks go, they seem to be the same to the 2009-2011 kit just a different mounting point.

Nice man!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^you already have fog lights.....?
Yes I do, if you look at my Express it has the Sport group front. I really like the look alot. For the price I paid you cannot beat it. I see guys buying the 2012 Express paying upwards of 30k. i hope the are getting the upgraded beyond what I bought cause if not ...save your money and come buy it in Maine ...lol.... heres the link for my package
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=108753

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you talking about the facia on the front of my truck? heres a dealer photo

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts