DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I've done some searching over the past couple of days but haven't been able to dig much up on on after market tow mirrors..

Dealership quoted me $750 each side, parts only (hah!)...so searching for alternatives and I'm seeing quite a few options out there... eBay Stores have some in around the $250-300 range, auto parts sites between $400-550. I'm not opposed to the add-on type- suction cup/strap on/whatever- if some of you folks have had good experiences with them.

So, looking to see if anyone out there has positives or negatives to say about any specific types? What kind, where you got them, how much, did they work as advertised, would you recommend them, etc.. Any help would be very much appreciated. My truck is a 2011 1500, existing mirrors are power & heat.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
probably ebay is your best bet but make sure they are actually power heated mirrors if that is what you are looking for, alot of ebay adds show in the pictures the plug for the heated/power option but dont actually have it... the dealer quote is a bit steep, my dealer quoted me 600 (each) or 500 for the pair, ya tell me how that makes sense, even the parts guy said he doesnt know why its like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts