DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for tow mirrors and have some questions? What is the price? I have the heated power mirrors and would like to know if the tow mirrors are heated, also do they have the turn signal? Thanks so much.

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,120 Posts
I'm looking for tow mirrors and have some questions? What is the price? I have the heated power mirrors and would like to know if the tow mirrors are heated, also do they have the turn signal? Thanks so much.
Can I please have the last 8 digits of the VIN? , You may PM it to me if you would like

thanks, Benny

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,120 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thanks for the VIN,
We have added the item to our catalog here http://moparonlineparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/3679

They are Power,Heated and do have turn signal indicators.

Thank you , Benny
Hi Benny. I just purchased a pair of Tow Mirrors. First they ordered me the ones you are now showing, however these were not the ones i was looking for. The ones I think people want are the Heated, power, signal & puddle light. Part No 55372070-AH
55372071-AG
They are the ones with a 3rd of the mirror as the Spotter. $599 EACH CNDN.

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,120 Posts
Hi Benny. I just purchased a pair of Tow Mirrors. First they ordered me the ones you are now showing, however these were not the ones i was looking for. The ones I think people want are the Heated, power, signal & puddle light. Part No 55372070-AH
55372071-AG
They are the ones with a 3rd of the mirror as the Spotter. $599 EACH CNDN.
Ok well these do show for the 2500 with all the options mentioned above, I personally cannot guarantee fitment but I have read that they have been installed on 1500's and do function, Part pricing is shown below:

MIRROR-OUTSIDE REARVIEW [Part# 55372070AH]
List Price:$387.00
Your Price:$266.80

MIRROR-OUTSIDE REARVIEW [Part# 55372071AH]
List Price:$387.00
Your Price:$266.80

Thank you , Benny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts