DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right section but Since im new here i would like to see if we can get some pics of these rams towing. I have owned diesels previously and went with this gassser now and would like to see both 1/2 and 3/4 tons with loads on em. ill start by posting some of my previous loads with my other trucks and get some pics of the 2012 3/4 ton pulling soon. lets see what ya got

Once i get my gooseneck setup in my truck will have some pics of the 53' hooked to it but will get some pics tomorrow of some other trailers hooked to the 4th gen:smileup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a nice setup

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
It looks small, but I can pass 10K lbs. If I'm loaded up for a long trip. Normally it's just past 9K. It must be the heaviest 22' hauler ever made, but it is extremely solid

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like that i was leaning towards something like that for the 4 wheelers and dirtbikes to go out on weekends with

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
You gotta love trucks....run a 12.10 friday night, then tow the boat to the water saturday morning :) That's BA.

Love the rail Joe. Really nice setup and nice looking machine!

To the OP, that last pic is awesome. The trailer is so big it makes that lull look like a mini cooper lol.

I'd post pics but a basically never tow, and when I do it's hardly anything. Just wanted to comment on all your awesome pictures.

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
Towing my brother's wrecked Volvo from MD to NJ...after I drove down from NY to pick up my trailer from my uncle in NJ...then back to NY after it was all over.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Here is a not so great picture of my truck towing an old Ford 2N for a buddy.

Attachments

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow some serious pulling happening.....Nice pics.....

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anothe rone with the new truck. its one of my job trailers it weighs in at 10,200lbs but this new one pulls and handles her great

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I don't have to haul much, unless Uncle Same tells me to move, then it's only a uhaul trailer.....can't wait til I get back stateside and haul my boat around on the weekends again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
718 Posts

Cab was full of people and truck bed was full of gear. IT was pretty loaded. But she pulled great.

·
Registered
89 Posts
this is the only pic i could find but really i tow just about anything i can hook to my hitch even considered a goose neck hitch for it for the small tractors on the farm but than considered a 18 foot flat bed bumper mount trailer

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts