DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I went to the dealer and had a long standing issue resolved so I thought . I has a bad reading on the left rear TPMS sensor all it showed was -- on the dash along with the low tire light . So I drop the $200 and had the tires rotated while I was at it. I left thinking man this is nice to not deal with the light on the dash . Then 20 minutes down the road the same location lights up . Not the same wheel it had been moved to the front but it was the same location . Returned to the dealer and they said sometime when you replace a sensor it will cause a " Weaker sensor to go out" . Then they tell me its my tires 35x13.50x20 or it could also be my aftermarket wheels because the TPMS is in a different location than on the edge of the wheel its now more in the center of the wheel . Also in the meantime the technician was rescaning the TPMS to show me the bad reading and what do ya know now it isnt reading bad . The Tech reset the code and I left with the sensor reading then almost in the same exact location on the way home I get the lights again . Has anyone had this issue and been able to get it resolved ? I searched the threads but seen no resolutions to my problem .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts