DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the itch to upgrade last week...did some last day of June negotiations and ended up with a new one.

Had a 2017 Sport V6 Quad with few options....now I've got a 2019 BigHorn Hemi Crew with Level 2 Equip, LED lights, Blind Spot and more.

Went with Maximum Steel instead of Red this time.

Not sure about these wheels though.

IMG_2652-5.jpg

·
Registered
301 Posts
Got the itch to upgrade last week...did some last day of June negotiations and ended up with a new one.

Had a 2017 Sport V6 Quad with few options....now I've got a 2019 BigHorn Hemi Crew with Level 2 Equip, LED lights, Blind Spot and more.

Went with Maximum Steel instead of Red this time.

Not sure about these wheels though.

View attachment 79341
Sweet looking truck!
I really love the color! Congrats!

Neurobit

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great looking truck. Awesome color. Almost looks black in the photo. Wheels look good to me. Lots of aftermarket wheels out there though.

·
Registered
247 Posts
beautiful truck......you mentioned the wheels which means you don't like them. I feel the same way as you. Even a higher trim set of wheels would make that truck POP

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,136 Posts
Very nice looking truck, congrats on your upgrade! I agree ^^^ those wheels are a bit plain for such a nice truck.

- Cajun

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats. Love that color that was the color on my last one. Yeah the wheels are pretty bland. That's one thing I hope they fix is upgrading the wheels the factory offers without having to pack on other options. That's BS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts